MY CONTINUED COMMITMENT TO GATEWAY WARD
- A happy, healthy, and connected community
- A cleaner, greener, and safer city
- Less red tape, faster outcomes
- Vibrant local shopping strips
- Enjoyable beach amenities
- Creating Australia's first sustainable city in Fishermans Bend
MY ACHIEVEMENTS SINCE BEING ELECTED IN 2012
- Increased playgroup, kindergarten and childcare places across our city. I opened Bubup Womindjeka Children's Centre. I am also on the board.
- Two new primary schools will be opened for our community. Along with the purchase of a new community park, community and sporting facilities in the Ferrars Street Primary School. I tirelessly campaigned with constant and sustained advocacy.
- Numerous playground upgrades, new pocket parks, and improved Graham Street skate park and basketball half courts for youth to play.
"We are blessed to have Bernadene on our Board and overseeing the strategic planning for this beautiful and successful family and children’s centre."
Port Melbourne Business Association
"Bernadene has always been available to the business association and worked hard to remedy any problem situations we have had."
Beacon Cove Neighbourhood Association
"Councillor Voss has been actively involved in regular consultations with the BCNA during her term on Council to the benefit of the community.”
The Groves Family
"We've found Bernadene to be a committed and responsive advocate and representative of Port Melbourne, both old and new."
HOW TO VOTE
For a valid vote, you MUST number EVERY BOX from 1 to 10.
- October 4, 2016
- September 26, 2016
- September 25, 2016
If you can spare some time to help me along this journey please feel free to contact me. Particularly if you can help with the following:
- Letter box drops and door knocking
- Advertising & promotions - can you share a post on Facebook?
- Campaign signage - can you put a sign on your house?
- Distribution of brochures - do you live in an apartment block?